Monday, January 05, 2009

Can Rain Boots be Fashionable?


They may come close this year, with all the fantastic new designs I've seen. From simple polka dots, to tattoo-inspired art, rain boots have taken on a new life! These are a few of my favorites, pulled from Amazon.com. The unpredictable and crazy weather I've seen while visiting Vancouver has prompted me to consider getting a pair myself. But if I catch anyone wearing these when there is no rain or mud or snow they will get a talking to from me ;-) (OK, maybe I won't go up to a complete stranger and lecture them, but my friends will be sure to hear about it!)


Here are some of my favorites: 




This bad-ass, whimsical print is sure to bring out your inner rocker-chick






A fun new twist on traditional polka dots is sure to liven up the dreariest day





A beautiful pair of classic red boots is spot on with the new dye-dipped trend





These french-inspired designs are sure to illicit envy




Click on the pictures to follow the links, and get them while you can!

No comments: