Monday, February 22, 2010

Glossy Goodness

I think I'm in love. With a lip gloss. I've been having an affair with Tarte lip gloss for nearly two years now. And why would I ever want to stay away from something this good? Free from parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, phthalates. Your lip gloss does end up in your mouth eventually, and I don't know of anyone who likes to snack on petroleum products. It comes in three pretty colours, as well as a set of 15 mini-glosses, which you can give as gifts or keep all to yourself (I'm very possessive of my lip gloss lovers, so naturally chose to keep them all). They all have subtle, pretty scents, are very moisterizing, and long-wearing. They are also great to layer - a little for a sheer look, a lot for bombshell. While each full-sized gloss is $21 at Sephora, they are always having site-wide sales, and it ends up being a good bargain, as the tubes last quite a long time. Plus, if you sign up with a site like ebates, you get 4% back from your purchases. Oh l'amore.

No comments: